Mosaic Revision History
Changes from version 1.1 to version 1.2 (06/18/94)
- Hotlist support!
- Now works on WB 2.x machines!
- Fixed crashing when preferences font isn't found.
- Rexx macro support. Manual and Status.
- "Load Images In Current" menu now works.
- Access authorization now works.
- Scrollbar arrows now move 10 pixels instead of 1 (thanks Stefan!)
- Left/Right arrows now move horiz scrollbar.
Changes from version 1.0 to version 1.1 (01/13/94)
- "Save As..." implemented (HTML and plain text formats).
- Destination URL mouse tracking implemented.
- Binary transfers work (and "Load To Disk" menu option).
- Select your own preferred fonts.
- New prefs file to save your startup options.
- Nifty icons in gopher/ftp menus.
- "About" menu item added. Also, more menu item shortcuts.
- X Bitmaps (XBM) can now be inlined.
- Flush image cache menu item implemented.
- Can now select delayed-image-loading (or not) via the menus.
- Unknown inlined image types no longer crash AMosaic.
- Image cache uses much less memory than in 1.0. Still room for
- CTRL-C or "Break C task" aborts a network transfer, and returns
control to AMosaic.
- Interrupt button flashes during transfers.
- "Window History" now works. Double click on item to jump to it.
- "View Source" now works.
- Transfer progress bar now also shows total size of file.
- HTML Gadget anchors now completely disabled during network transfers.
- AMosaic can now be launched from the workbench. Currently, the first
ToolType is the URL to open.
WWW library status page
Back to Amiga Mosaic Main Page